No one has yet fully realized the wealth of sympathy, kindness and generosity hidden in the soul of a child. The effort of every true education should be to unlock that treasure. Emma Goldman
Childhood is a unique and valuable stage of human development. We are committed to supporting children's social, emotional, physical, and educational development, respecting individual differences, and helping children learn to live and play cooperatively.
We strive to promote children's health, self awareness, competence, self worth, and resiliency. The number one goal of Little Kiddies Day Care Center is to provide the highest quality child care to every single family we serve.
In an effort to achieve that goal, we will strive to:
- Make children and families our #1 priority at all times
- Respect and support families in their task of nurturing children
- Hire, train, and support the most qualified individuals
- Instill an attitude of pride and loyalty to the profession
- Serve as an advocate for children and their families
- Listen and respond to the needs of our children and families
- Maintain high standards of professional conduct
- Treat all employees, children, and families fairly, regardless of race, religious creed, sex, age, national origin, or any other legally protected classification
- Keep informed on current matters affecting our industry
- Abide by the letter and spirit of the laws and codes that govern our industry, community, state and federal government
- Honor the ideals and principles of the National Early Childhood Program Accreditation 6
Innovative methods of teaching
Our dedicated staff apply modern techniques that keep our students interested in all our day to day activities. Little Kiddies places emphasis on four developmental areas; social/emotional, cognitive, physical and language.
Our teachers arrange the classrooms and select materials to create a child-centered learning environment.
Teachers observe children’s interactions with their learning environment to assess skills, interests and abilities, and come up with activities or learning experiences that encourage social, emotional and new skill development. The new skills development by apply the first domains of child development which are:
- Gross Motor Skills
- Social Emotional Development
- Cognitive Development
- Language and Literacy Development
- Fine Motor Development Skills